HDFC term insurance plan is designed in such a way that it will provide the maximum benefit to the family of the person insured with HDFC term Insurance plan. With the benefit of all the financial need which should have been availed if the insured would have survived HDFC term insurance plans covers all. In case of any uncertainty one family may get into trouble due to the financial setbacks, so it is advisable to go for HDFC term Insurance plan if you have only one member in your family who is solely responsible to provide support to the entire family. You can choose an approximate amount which you think should replace the income lost in a family if the earning member passes away in any kind of mishap. This way one’s family will be able to come up with the financial loss which will occur after the demise, and this will give some amount of financial independence to the family.
There are various features of HDFC term insurance plan which is mentioned below for your reference:
- Maturity Benefits
- Death benefits
- Entry age
- Additional optional benefits
- Plan choice
- Policy term
There are plenty of advantages of HDFC term Insurance plan and you can avail the advantages by availing the plan and policy as per your convenience and premiums, the advantages are listed below for your reference:
- It provides high cover at a very nominal and marginal cost.
- It also gives you the full flexibility to choose the sum insured.
- You can at any time just with some marginal costs avail the facility of “additional benefit options”.
- In this case the premium amount remains same if the premiums are paid regularly over the term of the policy.
- There is an option of paying single premium or regular premium as per your choice.
And last but not the least there is the tax benefits scheme under sections 80C, 80D and 10(10D) of income tax act, 1961. So that way you are also saving tax and utilising money in a right way.