All of us though out the life has certain obligations / regard for our seniors, spouse and children’s. Some illustrations are
* Post retirement living earnings,
* Kid’s knowledge,
* Kid’s wedding costs and so on.
As a accountable person it should be a person’s liability to make sure that the family members pleasure is assured and properly secured from any unexpected occasion or costs. It is for this reason that one needs a strategy that provides – benefits, development and security.
LIC Pension Policy coverage is much more than a tax Preserving product. LIC Life Insurance Policy is a highly effective device to secure risk that can impact the family members earnings in the absence of the bread-winner / making partner. LIC Life Insurance Policy also works as a saving device which can help individuals in planning for their children’s knowledge, children’s wedding, retirement living, retirement living advantages and any other described economical targets.
Inspite of all advantages many people keep deferring the decision to buy life insurance considering it merely as a tax saving Policy.
Life is un-predictable. Having Insurance through a Life Insurance Policy should definitely be one on the top issue.
I am an LIC Life Insurance Consultant and I offer excellent services to a large number of my customers from different sectors and business domains.
* Endowment Insurance Policy
* Whole Life Insurance Policy
* Money Back Insurance Policy
* Children and Children Insurance Policy
* Pension and Retirement Solution and Insurance Policy
* Term Life Insurance Policy
* Unit Linked Insurance Scheme (ULIS)
If you are uncertain, what is the right Plan of LIC Life Insurance Policy you need, simply click here to find out.
Still Thinking – Why To Purchase Life Insurance?
All of us has different objectives and needs. As life goes forward, so may the plans coverage needs also changes. The insurance plans coverage is a valuable
asset and can be used in various ways in situation of urgent. Contact us now!!
Following are some of the key advantages of making an investment in an LIC Life Insurance Policy:
Life Insurance Policy Protect you against significant debt.
Life insurance plan is a Secured saving.
Life Insurace Policy can work as security for your economical loans (Home or Personal Loans).
Life Insurance Policy can Develop cash value for children’s college financing or wedding.
Life Insurance Policy Develop Pension to be available after retirement living.
Life Insurance Policy Provide economical support for your family and allow your family members to maintain their standard of living in case any eventuality and unforeseen event or expenditure.
LIC is the top life insurance providing company in India and it has one of the best pension plans as well. LIC pension plans are for secure future and for a stable financial growth in the old age. It makes one sure that during the old age he/she won’t be in any financial trouble, as the LIC pension Scheme will make sure that the pension plan holder is getting pension benefits as planned. There are two LIC Pension plans, which are mentioned below:
- Jeevan Akshay –VI
- New Jeevan Nidhi
- Jeevan Akshay – VI: in this LIC pension Scheme an individual can get into it by paying a measured estimated amount. The plan purchaser need to pay an amount fixed on an annual basis for the period of whole life. Well there are plenty of options for the mode of payments of the annuities.
- Features of this plan:
- A lump sum amount needs to be paid in the form of premium.
- There is no medical certificate for fitness or any medical examination required for it.
- There is of course a minimum limit of purchase price but there is no maximum limit of purchase price. Though the minimum purchase price (except for online channels) is: 100000 INR (1 lac) and for online channels is: 150000 INR (1 lac 50 thousand).
- The minimum age has to be 30+ years and maximum age has to be 85+ years for entry to this plan. The age proof is needed.
- New Jeevan Nidhi:
This is a unique LIC pension Scheme as this plan caters the pension benefits as well as it also provides the death cover of the pension plan holder. In case the plan benefiter survives till the maturity period it offers annuity as an extra benefit.
- Features of this plan:
- The minimum entry age has to be 20 years and maximum Entry age should be 60 years.
- The minimum basic sum to be assured in this pension plan is 100000 INR under regular premium policies and INR 150000 under single premium policies.
- There is no limit to the maximum sum assured.
- The policy term is of 5 years to 35 years.
Minimum maturity age has to be 55 years and the maximum maturity age is 65 years.
LIC Pension Plans : LIC Pension Scheme